Tickets bought online can be printed at home or claimed at the pre-sales desk from Globe Art Point, Malminkatu 5, Helsinki (October 16th – 18th, between 13.00am and 5:00pm) or during the festival from Andorra/Dubrovnik, Kulmasali Korjaamo and Elokuvasali Korjaamo from the box offices which will be open 1 hour before the first screening and close 30 minutes after the beginning of the last screening.
Question and answers about the tickets:
- Ticket sales of individual screenings can be found at the film pages
- The reduced tickets will be on sale at theatres only.
- You can also buy a movie pass with 5 or 8 tickets: Buy 5 tickets package or Buy 8 tickets package
- If you buy a movie pass it has a 7-digit code (the number below the ticket which begins with #) that allows you to purchase 5/8 tickets in our online ticket shop or at our ticket sales point.
- If you have 5 or 8 tickets package you can pay to see different movies or buy many tickets to the same screening using the 7-digit code.
- It is not necessary to print the movie pass – you only need the 7-digit code to purchase tickets.
- There are no numbered seats at the screenings
- The theatres open 5-10 minutes before beginning of the screening
- Tickets for the parties can be bought here: Fiesta Latin Beats – buy ticket and Gran Fiesta Cinemaissí – buy ticket.
*Students, pensioners and unemployed